UT2003 / UT2004 / UC1 Missing Maps search

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Hi!

I'm on a search again. This time, for UT2003 or UT2004. Which one, IDC - as long as the maps are available :p

As for the Unreal Championship maps listed below, I know that there were a lot of renames, e.g. Vidona became UT2003's Oceanic, Endagra is BiFrost on the PC, Kalendra is known as IceFields... but several UC1 maps never hit the UT2003 or 2004 platform, here are the names:

BR-Adrift
BR-AquaMortis
BR-EyeOfJahan
CTF-OtarosRun
DOM-Deserted
DOM-Frigid
DM-Molten
DM-SG1
DM-SG2
DM-SG3

Also, in UT2003 beta 927, there are two maps that I'm looking for, but I mean finished versions working on UT2003 or 2004 retail:

CTF-Lethargic (an all new map)
CTF-Slaughterhouse (has hit the retail as BR map, but large parts of it were cut!)

Anyone knows where these maps can be downloaded (or if they aren't available, is anyone able to remake them)?

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
BR-AquaMortis? DM-AquaMortis was remade and put on Epic forums, but it would make sense if it was a BR map as well. Although rather small.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
There was never a DM-AquaMortis in UC, this was always a BR map. Thanks for pointing out Osiris, Marine.

Deserted and AquaMortis are unfinished, besides that. I read of some errors out there.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Well, the guy ported the map as DM, besides it is labeled "beta", has some bugs. If someone would be able to restore it as BR and eliminate the bugs present, that would be lovely.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I think I ported "unfinished" lethargic only, there are some maps that were in the downloadable UC bonuspack too, dunno if thoe you mentioned are also these.
But well, I can't help with this.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
I mentioned the bonus pack maps too, AquaMortis is one of them.

As for the Lethargic one, great! I remember having Molten somewhere, this will cross out two.