UE3 - UT3 Volume of a Sound

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
I'm trying to add background sound (or ambient sound as it's called in unreal) to a map. The sound is fine and it works and plays throughout the map but It's way to quiet. How do I make it louder? I can't change the "volume" modifier in the property's and I can't make it any louder in wave pad. The sound is already as loud as it can be in the wav without quality loss.

Oh and I'm inferno. (inferyes - inferno lul) I'm just getting into modding unreal. I've been working in halo for a long time now and hoping to learn some new engines.

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
Thanks. Hopefully I'll be releasing this map pack soon now. All the maps have been done they just need ambient sound and final details and touch-ups.