XMPTVs TQ&TD Assault Tournament Results

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lysander

«§²»Shadow2.0
Mar 26, 2004
XMPTV present The Quick and the Dead Assault Tournament
an Attack vs Defence tourney for XMP

Well this was the first AvD tourney we had run and it was a great success

Thanks to the clans and players that took part

Results:

Attack

SHCL - 26pts Gex & Tyrant
pot - 19pts Bokis & Ewox
12m - 17pts ProPain & Delacruz

Attack winners SHCL - Gex & Tyrant

Defence

SHCL - 24pts sl0w & Rage
pot - 8pts Hade & Firkin
12m - 5pts Boockerr & Cyclops

Defence winners SHCL - sl0w & Rage

Fastest Cap - SHCL after 43 seconds

Congrats to sHcL, joint attack and defence champions

XMPTVs cast of the whole tourney is available for DL here
http://download.xmpforum.de/videos/XMPTV-Episode31.rar

:eek: it freezes after 16 mins but we have ppl working on it stay tuned

Last edited by a moderator:

nbk-Lei

XMP Beta Tester
Jul 14, 2004
^^ Don't listen to Fur..he's just trying to fit in w/ [pet] by stirring up some controversy. ;)

Jk [pet], you know I have nothin but <3.

Last edited:

FurociousFa

Banned
Apr 1, 2004
MI
wakakaka, i'm just mad that i had to leave after our first matchup thing to go see 'the village' aka 'the worst movie ever, m night shamlyanhashafe0fnaqw likes other man' , but seriously they h4xored the teamspeak with each other.

Skipr

Apr 1, 2004
Hha, The Village sucked ass. I work at the movies so we had a screener the day before it was out, it totally sucked. When I had customers come in I asked what they were seeing, they said The Village, I said aw man, it sucks. And they were all mad that they got tickets for it. haha

Undertaker1

[ø§]Taker
Jul 25, 2004
Saw some of the video fooking good matchs. Hopeful u get the rest of the video sorted. Good luck on it!

.sl0w.

nbk-Lei said:
^^ Don't listen to Fur..he's just trying to fit in w/ [pet] by stirring up some controversy. ;)

Jk [pet], you know I have nothin but <3.

yeah, looks like :D
`think hes just a bit jealous - we didnt cheat in any way like telling where the defence / attack is etc. , we can go on a public teamspeak server with all players next time then youll see its just skill :p

Kaio

Apr 5, 2004
.sl0w. said:
yeah, looks like :D
`think hes just a bit jealous - we didnt cheat in any way like telling where the defence / attack is etc. , we can go on a public teamspeak server with all players next time then youll see its just skill :p

WTF?!? I kidnapped Dust and forced him to let us win, silly m8.

FurociousFa

Banned
Apr 1, 2004
MI
didn't say you didn't have skill just saw some of the tactics very risky unless you KNEW that we were going to be there, and also speccing that you always knew where enemy was.

Kaio

Apr 5, 2004
sHcL-Rage said:
U forgot our aimbot :)

eusa_shhh.gif

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
omf h4x2u, jk, i missed out on this one, shcl, you guys wanna come scrim us best of 4 maps, 2 on us servers, 2 on european servers? this will give us a fair split. We know you hate george bush, so come make a ruckus in his backyard!

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
fair enough, I'd just be humiliated if i loss to a clan at such a horrific ping dissadvantage

damn

Jan 27, 2004
And yet they still can't beat a ranger with 1/2 to 1/8 the ping. Depressing, really.

Kaio

Apr 5, 2004
Yes, of course we need the ping disadvantage, becuz we're too bad. We have no skill, no tactics and its our fault too, that pet signed up in a european league.

And of course noone can pwn the crow, bcuz he's the 1337 ranger.

sHcL suckz completly and we won all our matches bcuz the enemy did let us win. woohoo pet will own us... oh noes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.