MAC User? Hop in!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

striderdm1

AppleCrypt Mods
Santa's launcher is good news, respect. But ppl can always make there own (just for info) for any total conversion:

/Applications/Games/Unreal\ Tournament\ 2004.app/System/ut2004-bin -mod=MODNAME

so, this works once the DA2 folder is inside the UT2k4 package:
/Applications/Games/Unreal\ Tournament\ 2004.app/System/ut2004-bin -mod=DA2

Superb work. My thanks to everyone involved :D

matic

Oct 10, 2005
it wont work.. ive been trying things for 2 days now..

so i donwloaded the whole package from macologist, i unpacked the .sit

i double clicked the DA2.app...

everythime i do this the DA2 icon and the unreal2k4 icon pop up in the dock and then turn back to normal..
it sucks!! i really want to play this!!!!!

greetz out of belgium

matic

ps: my system specs are g5 powermac dual1.8 with 768 ddr ram and 380 gig HD, ...

striderdm1

AppleCrypt Mods
then read above and try out the terminal just incase somethings happened to Santa's launcher (btw- upon first running, it should ask u where UT2004 is on your hdd - iirc! Did it?)

Anyhow, try the Terminal way. Is your path to UT2004 the same as mine? ie:
/Applications/Games/
?

If so, copy and paste this text into the Terminal window:
/Applications/Games/Unreal\ Tournament\ 2004.app/System/ut2004-bin -mod=DA2

Oh btw, when you unpacked DA2 - did u put the 'DA2' folder actually inside the UT2004 package? I assume u did, but if you didn't then just open up the package (r/click) and it goes here. As with all mods..

HTH?

striderdm1

AppleCrypt Mods
I'm returning to UT2004 now that i've got a new hdd (lots of free room now and i don't need to delete anything anymore!). But I find that this site hasn't been updated in a while, no posts. And also there's mention of an engine move for the next release. Hmm as a Mac user I wasn't happy...

But anyhow, downloaded v1.0 and also the v1.5 beta! Both play brilliant in bot matches. Really impressed (thank god i finally got this hard drive!!!). However, i can find no servers!

Is we dead ? :(

Strider