UT3 Goliath MK2 Beta 1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wulff

Bola Gun fun anyone?
May 25, 2004
Netherlands
Name: Goliath MK2
Version: Beta 1
Compatibility: All
Description: Upgraded Goliath with three modes, speed, shield, and stealth.
Speed is just fast.
Shield, personal energy shield, takes 800 damage max, energy restores when in speed mode. Medium Speed.
Stealth, cloaked, and slowest way to travel.
Comments: To access speed mode press 3, for shield mode press 4, and stealth is under 5. Speed mode is on by default. Shield mode effect isn't fool proof. You can crawl over barricades with a little effort in shield/speed mode. In speed mode you can flip the tank.
How to Install: You need to place the .u package in [Wherever UT3 is installed]:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\CookedPC, otherwise it will not work, blame epic ¬_¬. ini file needs to be placed in My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config like ussual.
Screenshot: Will come later.
Credits: Me, mainly. :p
Homepage: None
Download:

Attachments

• GoliathMK2.rar
    10.3 KB · Views: 15