Can't leave for 2 seconds

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
This is getting rediculous. Something must be wrong. I'm going to have to double check this crap.

Ok, I have loaded all SAS maps up into my editor. I double checked all textures that it loaded up. Only the textures that I originally included have shown up. So I have no clue why these other files are coming up. It must have something to do with decos. But I thought that if decos needed textures outside of the .u file, they would pop up in the texture browser. Basically what I will do is reinstall a "new" INF and then install the SAS mappack and see what it wants. If it gets out of control, I will repackage the whole damn thing and hope to hell it stays below 100mb. If not, I'm not sure what I will do. My opinion so far is that these maps are not nearly worth all the trouble they have been so far.

Last edited:

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
missing BastiTech2, SAS-Grady4 and dx :hmm:
maybe there are not really needed, try "texture cull" in the UEd console (maybe it's textures, don't remember)

Last edited:

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Here are the files I have missed for whatever reason:

SAS-Kitchen
bastitech2
SAS grady4
dx
SAS nord
SAS deco2
Vtolenginea
Vtolengineopp
harrierwingwheels
bombjoint
bombjointb
bombjointc
modernpaint1

Out of all of these, Modernpaint is the only one I could have seen coming. All the others did NOT show up in the editor, so I had no clue. I don't know how the SAS team does it, but it has me confused. At this point I would like to redo the mappack zip. I'm sure that will piss off a few, but it will be less confusing for those who haven't DLed anything yet. But it is up to Spooger. The updated new zip is about 96 mb. So all those files added about 16 mb more. Sorry for the inconvenience.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Yay! Will check that one out tomorrow as I don't have more time to download today.

Jaymian I suggest that you post some screenshots here and mail Realmaps & Combatmaps to let more people know about this.

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
I'm missing SGTech1.Base, so I can't play Airbase
For AirCraftCarrier I need SAS-Grady4 (which is on your list), Raid also needs this file, as ShoppingMall does.
Only Nimrod is working and I download the the mappack from the updated link. I'm not sure, why for Cleeus the maps are working.

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
I installed Bonuspack 1 and 4 (as I thought the most important onces), but they only contain the file sgtech1.utx, not the file sgtech1.base.uxx (I think utx), I'm not sure, if this file is in one of the other two bonuspacks.

Big_Duke_06

Charlie Don't Surf!
May 25, 2003
Arizona, USA
Visit site
mat69 said:
I'm missing SGTech1.Base, so I can't play Airbase
For AirCraftCarrier I need SAS-Grady4 (which is on your list), Raid also needs this file, as ShoppingMall does.
Only Nimrod is working and I download the the mappack from the updated link. I'm not sure, why for Cleeus the maps are working.

I'm having the same problems with SAS-Grady4... Any ideas? Updated files (again)?

Matthew

Dario

Nov 15, 2000
Missing SAS-Grady4

-----------------------------------------------
I'm having the same problems with SAS-Grady4...
-----------------------------------------------

Same problem here. Only have Nimrod working. The rest of the maps are missing SAS-Grady4.

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
Funny I have installed all bonuspacks and this *piep* still shows up sgtech1.base missing.
I will reinstall the packages and copy this texture file into the inf-folder, maybe it will work then.