PuF UT CTF random Tourney v2.0 sign ups!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
IRC

By the way, i'm usually in IRC from 8am - 5pm M-F (GMT -6:00 USA Central time) if you need to talk to me about anything.

If you see me listed as "AwaySlinger" just PM me and I'll get to you eventually (I am at work).

My_Oozing_Eye|PuF

The Original Brother Ooze!
Apr 7, 2000
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Visit site
errr...

Hey Web,

One inconsistency in the rules... in the "Maps" section it states:

"Maps: Two of the following maps will be randomly chosen for the first 2 rounds, If tiebreaker is needed, CTF-Orbital will be used."

But in the "Matches" section it states:

"Matches: Each match will be a best of 3. Each team chooses one map and the tiebreaker map will be CTF-Orbital"

I assume this is just an oversight since earlier you mentioned the maps will be choen at random.

MOE

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
guys I'm switching the site to a new DB platform, hopfully that's the root of the site crashes.. just hang tight
:)

n1 Butress. Morety was the one who assigned the teams those names in the 1st tourney

STALLONE

Mar 29, 2000
vld.clanpages.com
lol,

Chang Kuo Lao is the Patron of Old Men. The bamboo tube drum he carries is a symbolizes longevity. He sometimes rides his mule backwards and carries iron sticks.

My_Oozing_Eye|PuF

The Original Brother Ooze!
Apr 7, 2000
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Visit site
Originally posted by STALLONE[SuK]
lol,

Chang Kuo Lao is the Patron of Old Men. The bamboo tube drum he carries is a symbolizes longevity. He sometimes rides his mule backwards and carries iron sticks.

OMFG! CKl MUST be destined to win this tourney! The fact that our patron is the patron of old men... and Allison calls me "Old Man" all of the time! (of course that's because I am old! ;))

Allison's actually older than I am (by a few days) but we won't get into that if we don't have to ;)

Stallone... please tell me you're like 85 years old or something! That would essentially put a lock on the Karma necessary for us to win this tourney! :)

Hmmm I think the good Reverend (whoopass) is pretty young. Maybe we can think of him as our Ralph Machio in the Karate Kid ;)

MOE

JJaX

Sup Big Perm, I mean Worm
Mar 23, 2001
NJ
www.thedirtydozenclan.com
Ok?
I ahve no team. No one likes to reply>?
Or maybe your all at work or out or some thing. Contact me ASAP so we can Practice................................
:stick: :stick: :stick: :stick: :stick: :stick: :stick: :stick: :stick: :stick:

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
macchioralph301.jpg

PHEAR REV!!!!!!!!!