Obama whacks Osama...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
WASHINGTON, D.C. (BNO NEWS) — U.S. President Barack Obama is expected to announce on late Sunday evening that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has been killed in Pakistan, nearly 10 years after the devastating attacks of September 11.
The White House confirmed that Obama would hold an unprecedented late-night news conference, but gave no details. All the major news networks in the United States cited sources saying that Bin Laden had been killed.
According to Fox News, Osama bin Laden was killed over a week ago by a U.S. missile in Pakistan. CBS News, NBC News and CNN also said that Bin Laden’s body is in possession of the United States.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
It took 10 years and billions of dollars, but we finally killed some old crazy guy in a cave. Maybe we can start fixing our own **** now.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
It took 10 years and billions of dollars, but we finally killed some old crazy guy in a cave. Maybe we can start fixing our own **** now.

It is unfixable. Besides we are going go focus our energy on Gahdafi or however you spell it, so kiss another billion or so down the drain before we are finished.

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site

get out you useless commie

USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA