UE3 - General Snatcher Mod needs you

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kaydeem

Jan 23, 2008
Hi there!

Where to start? My name is Glyn and I'm a level designer working on a Mod for snatcher based on the Unreal engine. The mod is only a week old and probably infringes on copyright issues. I've written to Konami asking them if we can make this mod, they haven't got back in touch as of yet.

Please don't reply if it's to say that I'm breaking copyright law as our mod team isn't selling this mod. I'm just a long time fan of Snatcher like we all are! I mean who hasn't dreamed of playing Snatcher in 3D?!

The mod is going to be a single player experience, which sees you asume the role of Tyler Seed who is Gillan's nepthew. You start the game investigating a series of dismembered corpses suspected to be caused by Snatchers, who are at war with each other. As you progress through the game you uncover a global conspiracy!

The mod takes place 4 years after the events in the Mega Cd (Sega CD) version.

We are looking for people to join us at Liquid Sky.

Who we need:-

Texture Artists
Programmers
Modlers
Skinners
Animators

Please note that we are using UnrealED 3.0 so you must be well versed in this program if you would like to join us! Please send all enquires here or to syalez@gmail.com

Anyway I have posted an early screenshot of the mod. It's of the new Chief's office. I welcome all comments, positive or negative!

Attachments

• Snatcher1.jpg
    Snatcher1.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 33

fleshsniper1

Jan 21, 2008
this would be a dream come true, iv always wanted to play this game sadly i never got to play it. i did test it on pc really old game but i love the whole concept of SNATCHER. this is a game i truly want to come to life.

im a modeler but i dont have the time nor experience

Peccavi

Jan 20, 2008
Hey,

Sorry to say, but I think they announced that there is a remake being done by Suda Goichi (Suda51).