FHIv4 problem on Macs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheHippie

Mar 29, 2006
The mod won't show up under user mods. It's installed correctly since the other versions of the mod worked. The mod launcher won't work either. I'm at a loss of what to do. I did find a few threads on this on other forums but no replies so might as well post here. Great mod, I'd like to play it again. Help me out.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
I'm afraid I don't know much about Macs, so my help will be a bit limited. There was a FHI mod launcher on Macologist a while back, but it doesn't seem to be there any more, and there are a couple of threads here and here, but again, no full answers.

I presume you run something like..

ut2004-bin -mod=FHIv4?

For Macs, don't you have to run some additional switches like -makenames?

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, but I can't think of anything drastic that changed from the previous versions as regards the mod format. There was definitely a launcher about somewhere, but I can't find it anywhere.