[Help] CD Key Invalid at Startup

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Judreamer

Jun 9, 2004
When I launch FragHouse by UT2k4 or by the .BAT, I've an error on my CD-Key. I'm surprised, off course I bought the game, but this is the first Mod (and I've tried plenty mods :) ) which told me that.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Are you a Linux user? I believe the latest patch has some problems with cd-keys and mods.

Also, try launching via the Community menu from normal UT2004 and see if that solves the problem. If it doesn't, I have no idea what it could be. This is the first instance of CD key errors using the mod. If the problem persists I'll ask the Epic guys on the mods mailing list about it!

Judreamer

Jun 9, 2004
Thanks for your reply. No, I'm a Windows XP user, and I've the latest 3236 patch.

I've tried also launching the mod via the community menu, and the result is the same. I can take a screenshot of the error message if you want.

Thanks again for your concern

Ouglor

Jul 15, 2008
I am getting the same thing too. I have tried all of the suggestions. Should i go ahead and reinstall the game? Please reply to me and the other guy who keep getting the reinstall thing.:mad::mad::mad:

Ouglor

Jul 15, 2008
I did not know theese messages were 4 years appart. So, if you ever got it working please help me or anyone help pease.