What mouse sensitivity u use?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ramon

Jun 25, 2000
seville, spain
Visit site
dunno, but with a sensivity under 40, it takes me a lot to aim with certain weapons, and for me it isnt innacurate.i have a mouse with a kind of laser beam where the ball should be (i think its called optical mouse, dunno) and it runs fine with 47.

You-Suk|BuF

Getting ready
Originally posted by ..//..\\..
Mines at 1.25, i can do about a 180 by moving my mouse from one side of the pad to the other. I used to have a optical mouse, but say you want to turn around real fast on that low of a sensitivity, you have to move the mosue really fast right? well noone can seem to believe me, but try moving your optical mouse really fast to the right, well guess what, it doesn't go right, it goes straight down. Not a good thing when u go to turn around in UT and end up looking at your feet.

i had the same prob with the Logitech optical, staring at the ceiling :D :D
it's gotten alot better since i increased the mouse speed
in windows and UT (it went from 4 to 7)
so instead of lowering your mousespeed, try speeding it up

badmaninheaven

Powerslave
Jun 8, 2001
Green Hell.
Well atlhon , 999 u mean just when i try to turn back i do a complete 540 and another one ??
My mouse is not cordless nor is it optical,
It has ball which works;) , and works real good!
Anyway athlon u posted after quite some time ..where were u ?