Why me?? Errors glaore!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cannibul

Nov 28, 1999
Portland OR USA
Visit site
OK, here it is. I am having problems with the demo and the game. Both crash. No matter what Video I use, D3D, Glide, Software, they all crash. Most of the time I get an General Protection Fault like this...

History: SetupNormalSurface <- FlightManager::SetupForSurf <- URender: /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gifrawWorld <- UGameEngine: /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gifraw <-UWindowsViewPort::Repain <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Many times the game will crash during the intro. This is really starting to piss me off. My system is:

Celeron 366 running at 550
128 megs RAM
Diamond Viper 550
Voodoo 2
Sound Blaster Live

All running the very latest drivers. DirectX 7 is installed and working fine. All hardware is working fine. Just UT will not run. Any help?

And I have tried safe mode with the sound off and everything. Same problem.

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
your system was probably on the brink of stability and running Ut just pushed it over the edge. you could use the next lowest fsb and see what happens.