"Peak Beard"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
how-real-men-shave_1370927323_epiclolcom.gif

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
i am too stroking my goatee.
Also if attractiveness is based on rareness then why dont women form waterfalls because of my glorious manes?! (thank god they dont actually)
i call bull

dr.flay

Dr.Flay™
Sep 19, 2011
Kernow, UK
yourunreal.wordpress.com
Soup in the beard just means you get to eat on the go.
Not sure if I've hit "peak beard frequency" yet (does it require tuning?).

Is there an official chart ?
Until someone can show me a chart of beardyness or peak beard efficiency, this theory is not to be trusted.

They don't seem to take absorbency or wind resistance into account.
(Own up. Who tagged this as "science" ?!
Also it seems to be purely related to breeding (or not).
Anyone that grows it or shaves it just to get laid, is not being honest to their inner-beard :(

My chin. My beard. My choice.

You will probably find that behind this research is the evil razor-blade manufactures Gillette and Wilkinson Sword :eek:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I've thought about growing a beard on my posterior and shaving it to look like my face... With a Gillette Nuclear Fusion Ion Gliding Silky Smooth Burn Nullifying Blade of course ;)