UE3 - UDK Formation of new UDK based team

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
I'm presently putting feelers out for interest in forming a development team with the aim of producing a game aimed at the commercial market; and likely aimed at being marketed primarily via digital distribution. The core aim of the project is to provide a singleplayer game experience with good length, and production techniques are aimed squarely at an asset and programming low approach, with a rapid development turn-around. All compensation would be royalty based.

I'm presently interested in contact from programmers and 3d artists - unreal experience preferred, but not necessary. Interest in space combat and space opera, also optional.

Information available on request, to those who may be interested.

thanks!

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
Quite a few mainstream space based games consist entirely of empty space with players in - not a lot of level design involved in that.

(We're not going to that extreme, but it is true).

Jetfire

Jul 25, 2005
Oh for sure, I was simply (indirectly) pointing out an exception of that statement when held up against Planetstorm.
I trust you realise our offer for you to join us from ages ago still stands. Best of luck with this, regardless. :)

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
Hi guys,

Just to let you all know, I'm going to be closing for applications on the 14th, as I've already had a considerable number of responses - and I've of course got to pick through a considerable number of work samples as a result :)