Boney's New Car

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Well, posting in Boney's thread to say I no longer own the Acura. Sold it yesterday for 500$. I hadn't used it since last fall. Made a nice dust magnet tho :). So if I ever come down to Taz's place, it'll be in the Stang :)

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Its been a few weeks but I figured I'd give yas an update. Here is a shot of the touch-screen nav system that Todd and I put in the Z. A helping hand is always a good thing to have when doing this stuff :)

Its a touchscreen nav, cd/dvd player, built-in bluetooth, mp3 compatible etc etc its pretty awesome. Although the screen is small, movies sound INCREDIBLE. There are so many little noises you don't normally hear and they come thru clear as crystal in the Z haha.

And you can check out my custom splash screen (comes up while the unit is booting up).

Attachments

• DSC02044.JPG
    DSC02044.JPG
    640 KB · Views: 16

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Nice.... Now you can't get lost or bored.. Lots of nice options..
Careful where you park someone might notice and smash and grab.
One way to protect that is get a Pet Snake, Rabid Squirrel, or something along those lines

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Soooo another update. I don't know if I said this before or not but I will never hesitate to tint the windows in any car I own for the rest of my life. They're so amazing and CHEAP. Got the same job done here as I did with the Probe... 22% all the way around.

You know Jason... I'm pretty sure your car has the same bolt pattern and stuff as mine. You can probably find a set on ebay pretty cheap if you were serious about getting them.

Speaking of wheels... I'll post a pic of a white Z with the wheels I WANT to get. NO its not my car lol.

Attachments

• DSC02509_1.jpg
    DSC02509_1.jpg
    638.3 KB · Views: 18
  • gt1_350z.jpg
    gt1_350z.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 23

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
To be honest, I'd like to get a set more like what you are after there, Boney, except mine would need to be chrome/silver, to match the rest of the trim.

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Just to give ya'll a little update... I should be ordering the wheels in a week or so (unless I chicken out). It's a lot of money...

I'm not getting the ones I mentioned before in this thread... they look kinda cheap. I'm going with the straight up Japan approach.

Work VS-MS in Matte Black, 19x9.5" & 19x10.5". Most likely a little over $3000 to get them to my doorstep... then I have to get some expensive rubber mounted up. And when I finally get them, you WILL NOT make fun of the wheel gap, it'll be gone next year :)

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
WoW with the rubber and mounting your looking at what 4500? Unless I went low on the Tires.. They do look like nice rims, should look good on the White with the tinted windows.

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I still haven't updated this thread :lol:

Work VS-MS in Matte Black 19x9.5"/10.5" wrapped in Toyo T1R's 255/35 front and 285/35 rear. Front lip is roughly 3.5" wide and the rear is closer to 4" :)

Front right has since been unfortunately damaged doing winter preparations... will be ordering a replacement in the near future.

Attachments

• zdesktop3.jpg
    zdesktop3.jpg
    835.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC03081_1.jpg
    DSC03081_1.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: