Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
cough cough "Hail to the king, baby." cough cough

Evil Dead :D Im actually going to watch the trilogy again just for the hell of it. I would not be saddened one bit if they ever went back to that franchise. An aging Bruce Campbell is still Bruce Campbell damnit :mad:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Goodfellas - 9/10

Nothing really needs to be said for this one, it's a must see for everybody.

Inspired me to install and play through Mafia again. Great game, they fixed the racing mission in the patch and added difficulty levels. Brilliant!

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Goodfellas - 9/10

Nothing really needs to be said for this one, it's a must see for everybody.

Inspired me to install and play through Mafia again. Great game, they fixed the racing mission in the patch and added difficulty levels. Brilliant!

Difficulty levels? I gotta get that patch.

A Man Apart - 6.5/10

It was alright. Vin Diesel's par could've been done better by another actor.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
jurassic park: 15 years old, and still the dinos look good.

Alien 3: 7-8/10 I've always liked this movie. It's dark and daring. Not as good as alien/aliens, but decent sf-horror.

The last boyscout: 5-6/10 willis is all cool...but the movie isn't.

Last edited:

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Se7en 8/10
Stardust 8/10
Deathproof 7/10
Planet Terror 6.5/10

Don't Mess With The Zohan - 6/10

I'll be honest. It's a really dumb movie and I was completely and utterly astonished when I found myself laughing uncontrollably through most of it. Yeah it's really bad in a lot of ways, but...well it's entertaining.

Last edited:

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Godzilla Final Wars - Well,since my childhood,I'am a huge fan of Godzilla,I watched all movies of him and it was always a pleasure to watch these movies.I got the toy version of the Godzilla movie made by Roland Emmerich and I love it,I have to get a toy version of the japanese Godzilla.I think this movie is the bettest,with the greatest action and the most of monsters,I think all Godzilla fans would agree with me when I'm saying that this movie is badass,****ing awesome,10/10,Godzilla rulez.:)

ED - 0/10

worstmovieever.jpg

I'm not even remotely exaggerating. You have to see it to believe it. Worse than anything that's ever happened in human history.

J112

Very Superstitious
Dec 16, 2005
Princess Mononoke - 8.5/10, still love it.

Accepted - 7/10, nothing special i guess but an interesting way to waste/spend 2 hours.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Juno -- 8.0 -- Kinda cliche and all but still enjoyable. I feel like it skipped over a lot of stuff between Juno and Skeeter or whoever Cera's character was. Like, they're supposed to be best friends and they f**k but then suddenly he's pissed at her like four months down the road and is going to prom with someone else and then they're in love again and it all seemingly comes out of nowhere. Meanwhile, all I can really think is, "Ellen Page is f**king sexy." D: