UE2 - UT2kX Pink Box?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ryu_ookami

Nov 17, 2008
Hi I'm having a problem using unrealed for the first time I've entered the box height etc, clicked build then close then clicked view opened the textures browser, selected Abbadonsarchitecture.utx gone to walls, selected the right texture and then clicked the red X, clicked the subtract button and instead of the texture being applied I've just got a pink box .

I've tried updating my graphic's card drivers. I've also tried un-installing and re-installing UT2004 but none of it seems to make a difference .

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong /

Ryu_ookami

Nov 17, 2008
P4 3.00 GHZ processor

AsRock P4i65G Mothertboard

2GB of DDR

RADEON 9600 Graphics Card with latest drivers

on a 17.1 inch LCD monitor with a 32inch Phillips TV as a secondary monitor

with Windows XP Pro SP3 as an O/S

Note: The box is now red and see through can anyone help please ?

Last edited:

Ryu_ookami

Nov 17, 2008
Tried that it does the same thing no matter what texture I use the only difference being the colour of the box.

WesPaugh

Nov 13, 2008
What viewing mode is the 3d viewport in? Along the top edge of the viewport there are several icons of cubes. Make sure the one with the tooltip "Dynamic Lighting" is selected.