OT: Diablo2 stress test - who will I see?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
First: I'm gonna move this to OT once some people see it...

I just got my acceptance/confirmation e-mail about the Diablo2 stress test. Who else am I gonna see from here?

We'll have to hook up some how. :)

------------------
|C|Rooster|PuF
Defenseman for |C|ondemned

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Way to go Rooster. Not so much for getting on the test, but for getting an OT on UT. I'd lock this up on yull if'n I could. :)

j/k. That's too cool. I didn't sign up, but I should've. You'll have to post what it's like. I understand it'll be all Barbarians. You going to pk newbies? (Everyone'll be a newbie.) :)

bullet2.gif

Llamas spit and poo, and not in the humourous way that monkeys do. They're dirty dirty animals.

T

Troll

OH HAPPY DAY!!!! I got picked too :)))))

I have been waiting for this game for... well as long as everyone else I'm sure. My last BF actually said that Diablo ruined our relationship. :)

-HappyTroll

B

BitchSmack

Rooster, I too got picked for the Diablo stress test and plan on downloading it tonight! Let's hook up on ICQ, (Troll..u too) and get a game started! What do ya say?

bullet2.gif

"The only thing that makes life
bearable is the knowledge that
some poor bastard has it much
worse than you" - hrdwaremyk³

"Sit! Roll Over! Play dead! Stay that way!" - BitchSmack

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
I dont know that the test is even running yet. The email just mentions that the download is available now. 100MB.. I hope my wife has started on it, even on 256k that could take... over an hour... blech. I miss my cable for these big honkin downloads (550MB in 1hr 15m with cable).

bullet2.gif

|C|Rooster|PuF
Defenseman for |C|ondemned

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
I'm going to take a pass on the stress test. As one of the original beta testers I am also a participant in the stress test, but I'm not going to download it.

Diablo][ will be a great game, but considering the fact that 3 nights in a row I was up until dawn playing the damn thing, I know I should stay clear of it :).

T

Troll

Rooster

Good luck with that DL. I'm on a T1 here at work and when the emails arrives I couldn't even GET to Battle net or Blizzard.

Right now the D2 forum is screeching to the high heavens about there being over 500 concurrent users at a time trying to DL this. People are getting 20 megs done then getting booted, it's pretty bad

Methinks I'll DL it tonite when the excitement dies down

;(

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
I signed up, but haven't gotten an email yet. I did read somewhere on the site that they will be adding people gradually, to find out exactly how much the servers can hold, instead of everyone getting on at first, and shutting them down.

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
Yeah, it's a different beta test. You can only play the barbarian and instead of the whole first act you only get the first quest of the first act :).

But that will surely be enough to get a lot of people hooked... it was really good.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Nerf. I didn't get picked. We are the Gorgonites. Resistance is futile. Watch out for those b0rk nanoprobes!

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish
QuickICQ: 70291071

"Inside jokes are cool because if you're not on the inside you have no idea what the person is talking about."

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Oh man!!!

I miss out on all the cool stuff.

Oh well, let me know how it is guys :)

bullet2.gif

Clan [Boom]
The undisputed, world champion, 1on1, UT clan.
[Boom]Boom|PuF

Y

Yellow5

Rooster you are an a$$ .... Posting OT in the UT forum. :)

m0.

- Y5

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
i got in, and youll see me there for certain. damn and as if my EQ addiction wasnt bad enough, now this... :)

bullet2.gif

·ÐзVoyd

T

Troll

Mirror sites are up and DL'ing at a nice clip...See you guys in Town!

GunnerX

2345 Posts
Mar 14, 2000
Canadia
www.gunnerx.com
You're mean!! First you don't let us know about this stress test, then you post it here and show off!! Arrgh!! I wanna play too. :( *sob* *sob*

Oh well, at least you managed to get Y5 to post. And he called you a m0. :) hehehe..

bullet2.gif

[MUTTS]GunnerX

"If at first you don't succeed, don't try Sky Diving!"

spyder913

Bringer of FREE BEER
Feb 17, 2000
Seattle, WA, USA
I am in =) and damn.. UT will be getting rusty when D2 comes out... hehe

my account name: spyder913
main char name (westUS): spyder
secondary: spyder913

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
GunnerX, I posted the stress test signup was available on May 9th. But I, let me say that again, I posted it on the OFF TOPIC forum.

:)@Rooster.

It's now tomorrow. TELL US ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! What are your thoughts. Any details appreciated.

Here's the best D2 site: http://www.diabloii.net

check it out for all the info.

bullet2.gif

Llamas spit and poo, and not in the humourous way that monkeys do. They're dirty dirty animals.