Does every CTF map have a redeemer????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{WAC}DJ JaKe

Wild And Cruel
Dec 11, 2000
Toronto
www.wildandcruel.cjb.net
Hahaha, in my face? ghost is a cool thing, but it cant find certain secrets, like that of the deemr in november. There are specific BSP cuts in the maps which make SURE you find it the proper way! Us unrealED veterans understand the Philosophy of why you cant find it via ghost. Even ghost has its limits, and any map can have restrictions as to where Ghost may go. I'll tell you now, its simply a matter of looking in the right places.

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
are you the same visciousjay that is ranked #3 (quarterly?) on mod rankings.....i'm assuming so

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
If you mention redeemer and CTF in the same question it is inevitable that November pops up sooner or later.
You were gullible enough to go into the trap. Don't take it as in insult.

The joke is to give various and funny positions for the redeemer, but there IS one ;)

Mar 23, 2001
Visit site
Thanks garret....
I still dont see the joke...so there is a redeemer but people dont tell...or there isnt one and people make pretend there is one....etc...etc...ether way i dont get whats so funny...the fact that people make up stupid locations?

{WAC}DJ JaKe

Wild And Cruel
Dec 11, 2000
Toronto
www.wildandcruel.cjb.net
I came first at one point last year in mods, for my work in ctf jumpmatch or low grav. What exactly do you play?Ngstats though, is really about who plays the most, not really something that rates peoples level of skill

Mar 23, 2001
Visit site
Well i play CTF....
i was wondering my self why my stats were in the MOD section when all i play is CTF...but then i read some were that if you play CTF in levels that "dont come in the box"...meaning there not novemeber, face, ummm i forgot what else...you know the normal ones that come with the game......then it counts as "CTF enhanced"....witch is normal CTF with custom levels...
...and its not really the people that play the most that get good ranking....its how good you do..i can play only one game per day...and do really really really good in it and get a good ranking....and if some one plays every freakin day, every freakin hour and doesn't do good...then of course they get a lower ranking.....so its not who plays more.

{WAC}DJ JaKe

Wild And Cruel
Dec 11, 2000
Toronto
www.wildandcruel.cjb.net
Actually, if i play a few games in which i do OK, its the quvalent of you owning during one game. Fact is, the more you play, the higher you go. Not to say that you arent good, but Ngstats are better rating quantity, rather then quality.

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
there is no redeemer trust me, this thread has gone on too long anyway :)

one of those pics that was posted is mine.......:D