XMP First Jolt Tourney

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ominae392

Feb 26, 2008
Hey all, =vD=Ominae here. I started getting some traffic on an old post I made about my glory days in U2: XMP. I managed to find the old Jolt match recap and "interview" from after the match between =vD= and [12m]. Sadly a lot of the screengrabs were down. Anyways, I thought I'd come see if the forums were still up.

I see several old names have been around this board, off and on, for the last several years and perhaps some are even still playing? I don't know how many of you oldies are amenable but it would be a blast to try and set up a weekend to play a few matches.

Ominae392

Feb 26, 2008
Oh how awesome, do you have the group link handy? It doesn't seem to come up when I do a broad search for Facebook on the forums or when I search for it on FB.

Last edited: