Any old school INFers still around?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
Well, maybe there'll be one old schooler more if I can figure out how to get Infiltration running on my new machine.

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
Been a while. I doubt my laptop can run the game, but if anyone can point me in the direction (again) of the gamefiles I need to play on whatever servers still alive, I'll give it a go.

M. Fenix

C:\Users>format /all [y/n?]_
Sep 3, 2005
Yep, you're a noob now about whom no one cares BIJWAY:)

Last edited:

Woden

Feb 8, 2006
BIJWAY is a colloquial term for BINANISHABOOP.

We actually find time to play on most days as long as there's one other person (that would mean two total :p ). Ridiculous antics, but fun. Usually around 4pm EST, sometimes later.

Izze

May 27, 2012
Were actually just gonna look for =SSF= members, but what the heck i should just get INF running on my comp again while im at it ^^.

May 18, 2004
dhta.oesm.org
Just wanted to state that I am still here. I still have my old Inf servers running, but they are LAN-only. The last time I posted here I was just out on my own. I now own a home, motorcycles, tractors, and an entire lab full of gaming systems. Yes, we do have LAN parties with Inf, and many new gamers love it.

It is good to see the community is still here. I also saw the announcement about Infiltration's successor. My only concern is whether or not I will need Steam. I refuse to run it, like many others.

Oh and by the way, I was and still am the leader of clan DHTA.