Missing an CTF map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wattstone

Nov 29, 2005
Planet earth, Brazil
Hi, i am looking for a map that i lost when change my computer, this map its like the famous CTF-FACE. Two bases floating in the space, but this one have two solar panels in the middle of the map, just like a satelite. I belive that the bases are higher than face. The redeemer is located under the base. You can shot it from a closed room, there is a small passage in this room that you can use to shoot the redeemer. Another thing about this map is that have descriptions near the teleports that allow you to know where the hell you are going.

If anyone remember this map please post here, iam searching this map for weeks!!!

Thanx!!!

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Hmm.. I'm guessing..

ctf-diamondsword_Ce?

ctf-diamondsword_cess0.jpg

Last edited: