Favorite Drink

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
I'm presently enjoying my new favourite -- Laphroaig Quarter Cask. It's a ten year single malt scotch whisky. Positively delightful. What's yours?

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Vanilla Coke. Isn't sold by grocery stores up here, but the convenience store in the nearby mall imports it and sells it. It's fucking fantastic.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
I go through phases with what I prefer but as of now I really like to sit down with with a Manhattan.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Vanilla Coke. Isn't sold by grocery stores up here, but the convenience store in the nearby mall imports it and sells it. It's fucking fantastic.
I think the only place near me that still sells vanilla coke is a dollar-store
Next best thing: gas station with fountain soda, they also have various syrups for flavoring coffee. I tend to put a shot or two of vanilla into a 40oz drpepper

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
I am drinking a nice Sicilian red wine right now.
Recently I am feeling beer is too aggressive.
Oh so smooth....

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Laphroaig is a good choice. If I do well this year the boss is hooking me up with a 25 year bottle of the stuff. I had a 16 year bottle that was delicious.

Other than that, I drink a fair amount of Bushmills. I also like the Oatmeal Stout produced by an area microbrewery. If I'm just out for drinks to hear a band and/or shoot some pool, I'll usually drink PBR (I do enjoy it, but I have odd taste), or beam (neat).

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Beer + pomegranate syrup = "tango". Pure heresy if it's with a refined beer. But, still, if you want to try something different. You can also try a "coffin": beer + coke.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
If I'm going out, mine'll be a Jägermeister and Coke thanks...

I'm presently enjoying my new favourite -- Laphroaig Quarter Cask. It's a ten year single malt scotch whisky. Positively delightful. What's yours?

Laphroaig's decent, I'm more of a fan of slightly lighter whiskies though really. If I want to go for a slightly richer one, I usually go for Talisker. I'm a big fan of Isle of Jura Superstition, really nice lightly peated malt.

On the blended front, Chivas Regal 12 Years is still a great drink.

I yearn for the time I have enough money to spend a little more on my whisky :(