UE2 - UT2kX Level Preview Problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mitsunari

Apr 23, 2008
Sorry first post in here but I'm guessing this is the right section. Ok I'm setting up my level previews in UT04. I've followed this tutorial http://udn.epicgames.com/Two/LevelPreviewTutorial.html. The screenshots are saved in the mylevel package and the description shows up fine on this machine.

my problem is if I put it onto a different computer for instant my laptop all the level preview information, description, screenshot ect..ect... fail to appear unless I load the map and resave it in the editor.

Now the level previews are for a game for a uni project and I really need to have them appear without me loading the level in editor and then resaving them. Anyone know why my level previews are doing this and how to fix this problem so they appear automattically?

thanks in advance.

Mitsunari

Apr 23, 2008
ok updating the .ucl folder on my laptop seems to have solved to problem... going to send the .ucl files from this computer to my team leader and tell him to place replace the ones in the system folder and then that should be problem solved so thank you ^_^