For those U.S. BuF'ers moving to another country post here

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
As you all know Bush won the election. This is bad and we are all sure the country is going down the drain, or atleast for four years. So until it all blows over, some of us need a European or Canadian BuF'er to take us in.

I perfer Europe personally. In real life i'm a quiet person and doesn't need much. So please take me!

Just post here explaining why a BuF'er from another country should take you into their home for the next four years. :D

the next four years arent going to be THAT bad, but it is funny how many people keep saying they will leave the country.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Dear tool,

Count us in!

Sincerely,
Barbara Streisand
Alec Baldwin
Tim Robbins
Abe Vigoda
Janeane Garafalo (sp?)
Samuel L. Jackson
Michael Moore (fatty fat fat)
Michael Stipe
Eddie Vedder
Dave Matthews
Bruce Springsteen
Bonnie Raitt
P Diddy
John "Don't Call Me Cougar" Mellencamp, and
That green spiky-haired dude from Green Day (yes I know his name is Billie Joe Armstrong)

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
1. I'll pay rent for the room or whatever
2. LAN games (of course, I'll be bringing my computers)!

\/\/0RF, you forgot the Dixie Chicks.;)

MetalMickey

Banned
Jul 30, 2000
Dublin
If you move you'll most likely just be changing from a victim of Bushs domestic policy to a victim of his foreign policy, so you lose either way. Yay.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Yes, that's it! The Europeans are being VICTIMIZED. NOW I UNDERSTAND!

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
n00bkillin said:
you can stay with me here in Britain. It's our general election for a prime minister as well soon so if blair is re-elected, I'll move in with some canadians
Dude you should goto Amsterdam then... :D you know..

GeneticFreak

evolves and survives
You can always move here. I got a big house and lives alone, well parents only visit every month or so. But you can pretend you're my servant. Just bring coffee to me every morning and afternoon, and wash my car every other day. And feed the fishes in the koi pond.

What you will get:
Free room and food
Free 230kb/s Internet
Free LAN games (I manage and co-own a LAN cafe next door, can hook it up to your room if you want to)
Free asian sluts (I still have the cellphone numbers of all the nymphs I ever met)

Oh, and when I get horny, bend down

Last edited:

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Oh Canada...

n00bkillin said:
It's our general election for a prime minister as well soon so if blair is re-elected, I'll move in with some canadians

Canada sounds appealing, if it wasn't so insanely hard to get residency.

As for Blair, ironically Bush winning might actually be bad for him. Most of his party detests Bush, and most of the Britsish public dislike/ditrust/just plain hate Bush as well. I'm hoping the US will loose it's only major ally in the next UK election. I don't care who wins anymore, as long as it's not Labour. I'm even considering volunteering to help all the MP canidates in my area except Labour in an attempt to do my part in denying them support.

MetalMickey

Banned
Jul 30, 2000
Dublin
Youd prefer the Tories in power?

Labour with Brown as leader is preferable. Another 4 years (1 year probably) of association with Bush will make Blairs leadership completely untenable. All we have to do is wait for Bushs next lunatic escapade.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Good riddance Tony!

MetalMickey said:
Labour with Brown as leader is preferable. Another 4 years (1 year probably) of association with Bush will make Blairs leadership completely untenable. All we have to do is wait for Bushs next lunatic escapade.

Not long then? I agree about bLIAR's leadership being under threat due to Bush. I do think it's ironic that by winning the election, Bush may well be condemning his only ally :)

All in all, I doubt bLIAR's got more than a year.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
GeneticFreak said:
You can always move here. I got a big house and lives alone, well parents only visit every month or so. But you can pretend you're my servant. Just bring coffee to me every morning and afternoon, and wash my car every other day. And feed the fishes in the koi pond.

What you will get:
Free room and food
Free 230kb/s Internet
Free LAN games (I manage and co-own a LAN cafe next door, can hook it up to your room if you want to)
Free asian sluts (I still have the cellphone numbers of all the nymphs I ever met)

Oh, and when I get horny, bend down

Sounds tempting, but my GF wins the bid. I was going to move there anyway in a few years. This just seals the deal, but don't worry Worf, Cat_Fuzz, and Sir Brizz, I am only going to be a permanent resident of Japan, so I can still vote in the USA even though I don't pay taxes here.\o/

GF: I might have to come visit you sometime though. Indonesia could be fun.:)

Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
BillyBadAss said:
Sounds tempting, but my GF wins the bid. I was going to move there anyway in a few years. This just seals the deal, but don't worry Worf, Cat_Fuzz, and Sir Brizz, I am only going to be a permanent resident of Japan, so I can still vote in the USA even though I don't pay taxes here.\o/

thats the american way \o/