The story of the space Station "Deep Space Proxima Alpha"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaJae

taking a month's break
May 7, 2001
England
www.littleportitservices.co.uk
Ive got a idea of how to save DeaJae, but... i dunno if the captain would like it. we can put some of the organic ship repairing stuff in him and hope that it can repair him good chance that it will work. good chance that it would build the entire starship on him.

SaintBeam

The Chosen One.
Praying to his Goddess Galaxia....

Ahh...such powerful life energy comming from that station. The closer these people bring my "home", the more I recognize that familiar resonance. These people have commited a great evil against the universe and for that they should pay but perhapse there souls can be spared. Somehow the destiny of humans and pokemon became fragmented. Now they are bitter enemies whom seek to destroy each other. Both races have become abominations to our universe. If I cannot reunite at least one of each race....they all will have to be destroied. So it is written, so shall it be done my Goddess.

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
Back at the station at last. I load up my new pistol with bombs of a super concetrated alcohol. As I make my way through the ship, my scanner shows me some ery weird things. The pokemon AND the Goshens are putting out the same form of life-energy! Not only that, but it's the same stuff that that thing on the ship is putting out . . .

****! I instantly realize the ramafications of bringing that ship here, and those pokemon. Dang, they're going to be a lot harder to stop this time if what I think is true IS true.

I drop most of my heavy stuff and run. Faster than I've ever run. Running on pure adrenaline, while reloading my pistol with a new explosive.

I reach deck seventeen (which looks down on sixteen), and see the captain and D-Stroya desperately trying to hold off about 40 pokemon with a couple of shotguns. They're being over-run!

"GET DOWN!" I shout.

They jump to the walls, giving me a clear shot down the corridor.

"PPPPIIISSSSHH!" My pistol launches a grenade, which trails green smoke, down the corridor, followed by a:

"BOOOM!"

"What the heck are you doing! You'll breach the hull!" Yells the Captian.

"Don't worry, it's only a sulfur-iridium mixture that . . . LOOK-OUT!"

Luckily D-Stroya saw it coming (a rabid charmander I think), and crushed it's skull with a quick whack with the butt of his gun.

"We'd better get to a more secure area, there's bound to be WAY more of those." Says D-Stroya

"You're right." states 8472. "let's fall back to the bulk head there. Thrakhath, get down here!"

I jump to a stack of stuff, and then to the floor.

"let's go."

We fall back to the bulkhead area, where I seal off the area with blast doors, and enter the lock, then unplug the door. Now they won't get through without breaking down the door, and I don't think they have the fire power for that. Yet.

"Ok, now were going to br . . ." starts the captain.

"Sir, sorry for interupting, but I think that the alien ship, or at least a lifeform aboard it, is creating the pokemon and the Goshenites. I don't know how they got here but . . ."

A Flash of Inspirationtm hits Thrakhath.

"THE SINGULARITY GENERATOR! That's what those mods were for, it's set up to recieve stuff! Sir, I'll explain on the way, but in order to stop any more from coming here, we HAVE to get to the brig, I think that's where BeerBaron put the sigularity generator!"

Demacore

Self Proclaimed Forum Lord
May 25, 2000
Visit site
The bridge of a big war ship....

What do you mean the scavengers I hired didn't report in and the wreck has MOVED?! You've been in the ranks for....
Nervous crewmen:"five years lord Demacore"
Five years, yes. And you know how much I HATE bad news,don't you?
crewmen: Ye..yes sir.
You also should know that there's one thing that I hate more than bad news. Do you know what that is,do ya know?
crewmen: (in nervous high pitched voice) P...Ppe.. peoe, ahem, people who b..bring you bad news lord?
No, actually it's people who crap there pants when they know the're gonna die and son, you qualify. Here's what you've won...
(The sound of a fully charged Doom class arm cannon firing at full power echos through out the halls of his ship.)
Maintenance bots to the bridge!
I will have the ship of flesh and Demias(an evil god like idol worshiped by some native to his home system) help all who stand in my way.

Karsehole

Flibbiddydibbiddydob
May 3, 2001
Wezep, The Netherlands
Visit site
Well, I'm walking here on one of the lower decks and I haven't seen a damn pokebeast. (me walks around with combat-paint on my face and a RL in my hands) Hey, there's one! =KABLAMMO= Oh damn, it was one of them Goshen-monks...
What the *&^^&%, what's that sticking on my back? I turn and suddenly see the evil face of a PiKachu with a Goshen-face... My god the Pokemon and Monks are reproducing!! I have to tell this to my father!

I blast the PikaGoshen to the next world and head for the brig.

DeaJae

taking a month's break
May 7, 2001
England
Right, ive set up forcefields on everydeck of te wreck, nothing can move about there now without us knowing. Im headin to the station to pick up my good ol neutron gun. That should hold off the pokemon. As soon as i get on the station im firing thru hordes of red pokemon... what is going on now i do not know. Must make it to my quarters.
"I'll take that thank you" i reach inside a giant pokemons mouth and pull the trigger on my about to be eaten neutron rifle...
"Damn greedy quarter paintwork ruining pokemon..."
I run down the corridor towards the power plant decks.
"DeaJae to senior crew, im heading down to the engineering decks to defend the power cores. Out" i blast a pokemon off the captains son's head and get yelled at as i run past.
"They are too strong down here, does anyone have any idea what they are after? anyone....." Communications must be out.
I run into Engineering to see a giant pokemon devouring the singularity generator, if i shoot it, the generator might create a black hole or something... i slowly decide to try and beam it off the station. just hope no one bursts in and trys to shoot this bugga.

Buscemi

Lost and cannot be found
May 1, 2001
Far away from here
www.zombo.com
<CACHE MEMORY OF EMH A.K.A. BARKEEPER B.U.S.C.E.M.I.>
TITLE: MENTAL NOTES/THE STORY SO FAR. [STOP]
ENCOUNTERED ANCIENT SHIP. [STOP]
AWAYMISSION. [STOP]
BARKEEP TTRSTRYKER8 GOES ALONG. [STOP]
MYSELF CONVERTED TO BARKEEP. [STOP]
NOT BREATHING ANYMORE NO MORE HAIR. [STOP]
MAKING DRINKS GOES WELL. [STOP]
SABOTEUR STILL ON BOARD. [STOP]
BUT RID OF LIL TROUBLEMAKER->DC. [STOP]
NO REINFORCEMENTS FROM STARCOMMAND. [STOP]
LESS WORK FOR ME. [STOP]
POKEMON SIGHTING BY BEERBARON. [STOP]
MORE & MORE GOSHENITES ON STATION. [STOP]
RELATION BETWEEN THE BOTH? [STOP]
INVASION ON THE STATION. [STOP]
FOUND OUT THE ANTI-HANGOVERHORMONES I PRODUCED CAN CAUSE MUTATIONS. [STOP]
POSSIBLE TREAT. [STOP]
DEACTIVATED MYSELF UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. [STOP]
<END>

DeaJae

taking a month's break
May 7, 2001
England
'DeaJae to 8-4-7-2, engineering is secured. holding ground, DeaJae out'
'Computer, Put a level 6 forcefield around engineering, transport any non Humanoid lifeforms off the station using the cargo matter transporters.'
well Engineering is secured... just gonna let more pokemon into the field area and transport them off them off.

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
well, i don't think there's any pokemon left on deck 16! that grenade eradicated a load of them. We're all safe and sound now.
That pesky kid reported a strange merging of a pokemon and goshen monk, but it was just a pokemon that had been trying to mess with our AI system, SimleeCosmee (a computer system based around the brain of a computer nerd from the 21st century, and has a habit of "Gimping" anything/anyone that trys to mess with it's programming)

I'm off to watch some tv, and eat a pizza... Of course! Pizza!
That's how we beat the pokemon on the eternaty!

D-S: Captain! i've just remembered how we beat the pokemon!

8472: Go on?

D-S: Pizza! they are alergic to pizza!

8472: *slaps head* of course! i should have remembered! get the biggest peperoni pizza replicated straight away!

D-S: But surely lots of small ones would be beter to get rid of the pokemon?

8472: this isn't for the pokemon! it's for me to eat to celebrate getting rid of the critters!

DeaJae

taking a month's break
May 7, 2001
England
We are saved... The station is free of fthe critters, we are pumping Pepperoni and ham and cheeze flavours of pizzas thru ventilation. Now we have to get this station back to together again.... I have the feeling that we've forgotten something..... Ahhhhhhhhhhh damn!!!!
/me rushes off to the bar where the EHM is reprogramed.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Dim lights, smoke. The corridors are littered with metal. Deformed, molten and missing bulkheads everywhere. Signs of fierce fights. The losses were high on both sides. We lost many of the security ensigns with names noone can remember. Maybe the rest in peace. I made my way down the engineering department, were we trapped many pokemon. The surrounding areas are sealed of by forcefields and pizza. Mhh..pizza..I told D-Stroya to replicate a huge celebration pizza. The pokemon we can find are beamed into open space, into a deadly vacuum. However many have hidden in the maintainance tubes, shielded from our transporters as they are made of massive poly-duranitium-corbomite. I can't take this senseless killing any longer. So I open an access hatch and begin a long crawl into the heart of the station, where I believe the pokemon have their headquaters.
After thirty minutes I found their leader, a pink-fured Haikado. It engaged a telepathic link with me. Finally I know their plans. They want to turn Proxima Alpha into a gigantic subspace relay station to broadcast their news and adult programm sector-wide. I suggested to transform one of the old ore processing facilities on deck 32 into a communication center. Under close surveilance they could use it for their aims. They havn't agreed yet, but will send their decision within the hour. They asked me many questions about the Goshen monks, but I couldn't help much, as I'm still waiting for DeeperShade's report. Lazy bitch he is.
There is a cease-fire in place. Now I only need to restrain beerbaron or keep him busy otherwise.
With this good news, I crawled and walked back to ops. Nothing really exciting. Kilham is still examining the alien wreck. The second shuttle with Myrmidion and Stryker still hasn't return from Zonitopian space. I'm beginning to get worried
Very-very-long range sensors picked up an unidentified signal several days away. It could be an approaching ship, but nothing definate.
We must keep an eye on that...

HaloStorm

Old School RPG
Feb 12, 2000
USA
The experiment: Year 20XX

Look I know this is a risky trip Wendy, but I'm a test pilot. You knew that when you married me, besides I've flown more dangerous missions than this so stop worring. This will be a cake walk baby...come on, give me a smile. Yeah, that's the one. keep the fire burnin' baby, I'll be back before you know it. <personal V-link off.>
Control, what's the reactor status?
98% Halo...and rising.
Your about to make history H.S. With this TransMetal launch pod your gonna go where no man has gone before.
Yeah, I'll say. Right into the heart of a black hole. Good thing I didn't tell Wendy about that part.
There's no reason to have worried her unnecessarily. All the other unmaned pods and probes came back.
Yeah but the flight recorders were wiped clean. Lets just hope the same doesn't happen to my brain.Ok. the transwarp reactor is at 100%. Your a go!
Roger that control. One small warp for man,one giant leap for mankind.
Uh...that sound bite wasn't exactly P.C . ya know.
Yeah,yeah I know but I'm a sucker for the classics. LAUNCH!
Computer start log. Continual read back/record mode. Include time and location when possible.
<Custom log started>
Ok, this is a weird sensationnnnnn......

<Year: 21?? Location: Entering black hole.>
It's....full of stars.....ahhhhhhhhahaaaa!

<Year:???? Don't ask me. Time has no relievence inside of a blackhole. >
....Ba,da,bada,bada....you don't know..ba,da...what you'll find..ba,da.
Why don't you come with me little girl...on a magic carpet ride.
Ba,da,bada,bada.....whohooooo.......so pretty..I can smell the colors..hehee.

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
Realizing that the station is safe for now, and that bio-ship is still parked off our hull (that thing makes me REALLY nervious), but with force feilds to let us know if some thing starts moving over there.

I proceed to engineering to have a talk at the singularity generator. With a batlif.

Mere moments later I have it disasembled into seven different components, which I scatted throughout the station so that it cannot be reassembled with ease, and so we won't have any more un-invited guests for the time being.

Her is the list for security reasons:
  1. Brig cell #4, under a level 9 forcefield
  2. Engineering, dropped into the spare anti-matter. It'd take 30 min to drain that stuff, and an hour or two to make sure that there was no more radiation
  3. Locked in a box in the armory.
  4. Under my bed
  5. Under the Captain's bed]
  6. Deck 4, section 13. in a room armed with laser turrets and motion sensor mines (It won't pucture the hull though)
  7. Installed with some of the holodeck eqipment. I noticed how much it looked like a light/wave/particle masking device. No one would know it, unless they knew exactly what and where it was. This should have no effect on the holodeck performance.

And the singularity generator is safe in it's own temporal field. It won't come out until certain warp signal is given. The only ones who know it are the captain and myself. Right now, any one who sees it, would see a mini-worm-hole, and not even a core breach explosion could damage it. So it's safe for now.

With the pokemon and Goshens still here, and that bio-ship parked right outside, I realize who un-prepared we are for combat, so I start construction on a battle-suit for me and one other. I'll use baranovaisk stimulents so I can work on them and the station, without sleep. This should work with minimal side effects for a week. At best. I think I'll need two weeks to finish the suits, if I only use the stimulents for one week.

I talk with DeaJay about a weapon of some kind, in case that bio-ship turns out to be a bad thing.

SaintBeam

The Chosen One.
Enraged

The horror,the horror...such waste of lifeforce on both sides. So senceless. I did manage to capture four pokemon while they were in energy form from the mass transportations. Your energies are so corrupt and wild little pokemon. I don't understand how...this happen...wait. Your not normal pokemon! You've been altered...altered by.......
(suddenily there's a shift in the Gravitational constant of the area.)
What's this?...energy wave emitting from the dark mouth(the black hole)....Goddess, what is happening?

Ok, I'm running low on shells and with all the activity onboard I dont have time to make new powder/shot. I need an alchemist maybe, that would work. Also, someone who can forge weapons from metal.

Just like the Eternaty, the replicator beer, vile tasting and all, is a perfect weapon for the pokemon, stock up now while these replicators are still in service.

Captain: The Pokemon are overwhelming the lower decks, we need to end this cease fire and launch a full scale bloodbath*/me gets all giddy thinking of that* Thus, I need that blacksmith ASAP.

*smashes a beer bottle over a pokemon's head*
*bubble**hiss**pop*"Aiieeeeee...-chu!"

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
I hear Beer Baron is having troble with some pokemon who are ignoring the cease fire. And frankly, I want them off this ship, I can't do anything with them onboard. Time to kick some grass.

I head up two decks to the bar, armed with a bunch of anti-pokemon weaponry.

"BEER! Take this!" I toss him a vulcan cannon, modded to shoot beer-loaded capsules.

I use my pistol, to shoot plasma-doped rails. The first blast blows through five pokemon which were standing in too straight a line, they flop over.

Beerbaron mows down about twenty of the little critters with his new toy. Screaming like a maniac.

I fire off thre more rails, then reload with some reaper disks that I found laying around. The disks bounce around in the other room as several pokemon and reduced to gibs.

We move on to the next room and are joined by DeaJay, who is already armed with a high-powered phaser. But this time it isn't pokemon, but Goshens, armed with grenade launchers.

"Wait! You can't shoot those in here, you might puncture the hull!" By my cries fall on deaf ears, and the Goshens don't look normal any way. A strange light is in their eyes, like they've gone psycho.

Wait a minute, they have! Beerbaron and DeaJay unleash their attack, keeping them from firering thier grenades, but more are comeing, I can hear them. We need to do something quick.

That's when I notice a couple of bottles that have rolled out of the bar, tanqulien brandy and gorgonilen ale.

I whip out my duct tape, "guys, I've got an idea."

Karsehole

Flibbiddydibbiddydob
May 3, 2001
Wezep, The Netherlands
Visit site
Those goshen monks are starting to freak out!! Their eyes have a strange glow... But I'm not worried about that glow, I'm worried about the grenadelaunchers in their hands. I have been forced to use my rocketlauncher 9 times now. Maybe they're upset because I accidently killed one of 'em.. I'd better not tell that to the others, they would kill me. That shuttle with Stryker and Myrmidion on board hasn't returned yet, that sucks, those two are the only people who don't get sick everytime they see me. Hey, I see Beerbaron, Deajae and Thrakhath. They're mixing some kind of stuff... DAMN, that was a big explosion. I think I know what they're mixing (I still see sparks because of it). I'd better join them.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
oh man, my head hurts, what happend?
i remember a flash of some kind, and them i must have fallen to the ground, let me do a quick sensor reading.
What??? Impossible, let me recheck, ...
Oh my god, we'r at the boarder of the alpha quadrant.
I gotta wake up Myrmidion, where's that med kit, i c blood, aarrrghhh
beep beep, beep beep, beep beep
now what, whats this, huge power fluctuations, massiv size, its coming towards us.
what the...
alien space craft heading at full speed towards us.....
better initiate the auto 'kill all enemy' button
i recorded some of the action :
movie.gif

To be continued..

DeaJae

taking a month's break
May 7, 2001
England
Stations back to normal, just need to rebuild it. The other DeaJae is ok now, we are goin to the catptain to figure otu a way of adapting. I don't think the captian would want to get rid of either of us. Either way im plannin to leave the station soon to search for the remains of the Hydran Kingdom. id like to know what happened to my race before i do anything else, running from a attacking force, then gettin captured by Starfleet then joining them sharing what i know. Really need to find what i and DeaJae left behind. Gonna reccomend it to the captain, will need a large shuttle, just me and the other DeaJae going.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Despite the cease fire, some renegade pokemon still fight. Beerbaron was only too eager to battle them.
"Captain, they want it! We only do them a favor!"
"There is a cease fire in place. I talked to Commmand and they want it to be enforced"
"Crew this admirals. They don't know jack about the duties of a officer of the line"
"We are Starfleet Officers. We don't make unnecessary kills. Not even to protect our own lifes. We may die, but we still excecute orders"
"You won't come far with that pacifist bullsh*it", says beerbaron and walks off.
Angrily I shout after him "Stop the fighting. That's an oder, Commander!"
People also reported that the monks start to get nervous and even more strange. I even heard rumours about fighting with them.

DeaJea came to me and asked for permission to leave the station with his double. They said they wanted to find their origins and the remains of their culture. As I really can't miss any officer in this trouble I wanted to decline the request first. But while I had some drinks that the bar the ASH (alcohol serving hologram), which I upgraded with talking subroutines - and deleted the routines for serving alocohol free drinks - talked with me. Somehow he convinced me to grant it. Maybe it was also the alcohol. But I told DeaJea to be back within one week. I hope I will se him again.

The last shift was really exhausting. With my last power and mae it to my quaters. I slowly walk into the bedroom and decide to look under my bed for my fine collection of Tellurian money pr0n. Suddenly I saw a a shiny piece of metal. Seems to be part of a singularity generator. Wait there is a notice. "Keep this safe - Trakkath". I put in my fridge, very sure that noone will ever look there.

Status
Not open for further replies.