CTF-Caesura bot noding help !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
Ok, I'm getting really REALLY frustrated with trying to get bots to use translocators in my new ctf map... I know I've set up the nodes correctly and there are items near the trans destinations.. and all the nodes link with blue lines.. but the bots never translocate, even to really obvious places :(

If you're confident with getting these damn things to work could you please take a look at the map and tell me where I've gone wrong, because I can't figure it out :\

pwetty pwease

http://www.angelfire.com/md/futureactive/alphapage.html

you'll have to open this page first because angelfire blows boats

cheers

Freakish

Speed Addict
Dec 23, 2001
Visit site
I dunno about bots..but in general the map is nice. Flag runs will be tough since everything's so open, but the lower gravity will help a bit..I like how the map looks, and the bases are purty..