server wont respond

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

scudsukah-:-)

*nuked*
Jan 23, 2001
maryland, usa#1
Visit site
i have been trying to log on to unreal all day long today..!! im getting a little discouraged about trying to play.. the browser in multiplayer seems to querry the server but there arent any responses now i know that everyone didnt just sign off their servers at once!! Im on dsl and cant seem to get through!! it was playing fine last night.. I NEED HELP!!! IM goin thru FRAG WITHDRAWALS!!!!!! pleeeeeeeeezzee help me fast ill be online all night .................. this is sooooo gay
frothy300@aol.com

p.s. i just called my buddy like 15 minutes ago and he said theres only 200 servers on line and hes on dialup wtf? epic or whoever carries the server protocol needs a 1800 complaint line this is crackerjack alley
I NEED MY FRAGZ if anyone knows for sure whats up please im me in aol at frothy300 or hit me up in yahoo at frothy300 PLEASE I promise to let you win if you help
i need to know for sure b4 i go and uninstall and reinstall thanx
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by scudsukah-:) on January 23rd, 2001 at 10:53 PM]