Some annoying things and some modifications needed for realism.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
1:
Taking control system of big machinegun must changed. Because when you run away from an enemy or any other reason and you are close from one of those machinegun you loose the weapon you have a lot of times !
In other example you want this time take control of it, but a lot of time you loose your weapon BUT you don't have the control !

2:
Try to run in a pipe, if you your way is in the center no trouble, but if you drift out this path the heigh of the area become smaller you automatically PRONE ! Why? Isn'it better to prevent the player to go these area ? If the player want to go there he prone is character before and only if he wants.

3:
When you prone your character and go forward or backward the animation is very good both when you see it and when you are the character or if you are an external character. But when you rotate your character it rotates like a niddle of a compass ! Try to do it in real life ! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
You must use your legs AND your arms even if you hold a weapon.

4:
A good thing to add is the ability to strike your opponent whith the but of your weapon when you are out of ammo and he his close to you. It can take you the time to reload your weapon. But take note striking someone with the but of a weapon is a good thing only if you haven't any ammo in it, because it is safest to strike him with the barrel (An accidental bullet can be shot to you, right only for hand gun)

5:
My bots use too often hand grenade. When they are close to someone or supporting me they walk very often with hand grenade and throw it whenever there are teamate in the area.

6:
When you change the magazine of any of your weapon the animation is great if you are the player, but when you see someone else changing his magazine you only see the magazine falling on the ground and hear the sound. The arms are static !

I hope a lot of people and developpers will agree me on the fact the game must the most possible realistic !

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
1. A minor difficulty , 9 out of 10 times there is no problem.
2 I agree it is only bothersome to automatically go prone when moving just a inch form the middle, should be handled.
3 Just a minor detail, could perhaps be handled in a later beta.
4 You have a knife, use that or pull out your pistol.
5 There is a "no grenades" mutator available to temporarily take care of this problem.
6 Only graphical it will probably be fixed in a later beta.

btw your spelling is quite horriffic /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Crosshairs are for wimps /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Damn DarkBls, youre english is BAAAD.
Where the hell are u from?

Well not to flame u or anything, hell the "language barrier" is a pain for me too at times /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif just wondering.

Now i have to agree with u Getta_1, it would be sweet to be able to turn that off, realy gets to me at times.

gfsig3.jpg

HEAD SLAYER GOAT of the Black Hand BMA tribe.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Sorry for the mistakes i made in my text.

Yes English is not my mother tongue. I'm wrote my previous msg too fast and i didn't re-read it.

But the content is more important than the form, isn't it ? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I know a lot of things i mentionned in my previous msg are not too important. But a perfect thing is built with details !
And inf is close to perfection. So...