Poor CliffyB

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lotus

Sep 21, 2000
Visit site
hmmmm....

What makes Cliff Bleszinski different from many people?

Perhaps it is the fact that he obviously doesnt give a **** about people posting ridiculous messages about his fashion sense. If he did, i dare say he wouldnt do it anymore. Maybe he likes the fact that it makes people post dumb things about him - its not the first time someone did something weird and got noticed for it.

LaQuiffa, the name Dennis Rodman ring a bell?? Or RuPaul??

Same thing applies ,the only difference is theyre black.
People dress how they want to dress. Do you not think they both look pretty damn weird in how they present themselves to the public? If your words are true, they both deserve NO respect because they both have at some time or another dressed in womens clothing when theyre quite obviously not women - LAWD, THE SCANDAL!!

How serious can some of you guys get over a persons taste in clothing...lol?

And would somebody tell me who made LaQuiffa the doyen of fashion sense please???

Your comments on getting respect for the way a person dressed made me laugh. You are very shallow if that was a serious comment.

Im just happy the guy makes good UT levels.

Survey_Says

Anonymous-Like
Oct 30, 2000
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by {DFF}Lotus
Im just happy the guy makes good UT levels.

Here here! I'll agree to that.

And I would just like to add that I too have read and heard many a CliffyB interview and the guy seems to be intelligent, quick witted, funny, etc. I think he would make a great boss. So what if he has a bit of an attitude, so do I!

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
JEFF K: DONT MAKE FUN OF ME, i have supernatural powers CLIFF BELZINSKI###
"CliffyB: HEY IT'S BLESZINSKI you m0"

you know im gona start saying m0 in real life now cause if Cliffy B. can use it in a interview(cough) than i sure as hell can call my brother a m0 :)

JuiceEggsMcKenna

MC68060/50
Aug 31, 2000
Australia
clivebarker.net
JEFF K: DONT PUSH ME MISTAR, I AM A LOSE FUSE READEY TO EXPLOADE
I GOT CANS OF WHOPAS WITH YUOR NAME ON IT
i punch tyuo with my fists until you die

CliffyB: My fashion sense will make you bow down and you'll be unable to fight.

Now I am convinced the guy is not real. He is the JeffK of developers.