The advanced options

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Why are advanced options avaiable in server and not in client? Or are they avaiable through some command? If editactor works etc and editor has these properties windows, I don't get why normal game doesn't have it. Or perhaps Epic should add command for that, I really miss advanced options.
You know those which were before called by command "preferences"

Jetfire

Jul 25, 2005
corey_arnold_kitty_and_horse_fisherman_2007_915_97.jpg

WAT

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
No, the preferences are there for you to change driver settings etc and server settings, it is not about client cheating. I mean there must be some command for that or to make it appear, if it can be seen during running a server.
And it is good if you want to see sudden change, I mean editing ini is not enough in this case and the process takes slower.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I'm pretty sure that screen isn't there for servers either.