Well look who's back.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
aluheadshot.gif

hello4ly.jpg

That's right bitchfags, the Hellsing OVA is finally out. English subbed versions are floating about right now. It's really, really awesome. No stupid HAY LET'S MAKE A TOTALLY NEW STORY ARCH FOR THE ANIME KAWAIIIIII ^_^ crap, just straight manga -> animated transfer. What does this mean for you, the consumer? Well let me tell you what it means.

1) More gore.
2) More hyper violence.
3) More mysterious crap (Where are all these crappy assembly line ghouls coming from?)
4) 100% less Incognito
5) Seras is a badass now
6) Alexander doesn't sound and act like a god damn retard
7) 100% less Incognito.
8) Alucard is much more psychotic and awesome now.
9) WILD GEESE

The manga had silly little "chibi" moments (Ya know... anime done with super cute characters who's hands and feet are shaped into points, that stuff.), and those scenes are intact. I thought it'd be kinda stupid, but it's actually funny. I can't wait until Seras' cannon starts talking to her in her sleep, haha.

So warm up those torrent clients and IRC sniffers and NZB decoders, this shizzle bes poppin frizzesh, homies.

Last edited:

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Welcome back Cap'n Beeb hope youre stayin.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
AriTheDog said:
I don't even like anime but vampires guns and zombies are irresistible.
I dont care about vampires or zombies but if youre talking about guns....bring it on!

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
Never watched the series, But this ova looks like it's up my alley!

Searching ....Searching......Found one!
Downloading. Heh Sweet.