2000 MTV Movie Awards: Who saw them?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
F

[F-U]Ruffrider

Between my car, baseball, and work I have no time for TV... I din't even know they were happening.

bullet2.gif

AKA Ruffrider
"My House!"
In the words of Boom... "Boom!"

LordKhaine "Wonders why all the PuF women seem to hate him, even though hes never insulted any of them:("
Ruffrider "They are afraid of your big penis LK"
LordKhaine "ROFLMAO!"

Currently Available for recruiting.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I probably missed the best part (Tom Green and his girlfriend...errr, coffee machine ;)), but I didn't miss it all.

It would've been funny if they did present a Lifetime Achievement Award...to a telephone booth. I would've started saying how "the actor" had been somewhat popular during the '90s, appearing in films ranging from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure to The Matrix, and how it had also appeared in a number of under-apreciated movies through the '90s. I also would've mentioned how the recipient was quite underrated, but is making a big comeback. Sounds a little like Keanu Reeves, eh? :)

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blistering_Pants

T2 Junkie
May 14, 2000
VA, USA
LOL Or maybe they could have done a kitchen knife with all the horror movies of late ala The scream series. All in all it was a pretty funny show :)
bullet2.gif

Goblin.gif
"May I wash you?"

L

Lizard!

Don't worry if you missed it, they re-run it 4 times a day for the next 17 weeks, and then show you highlight in between hip hop videos and Real Road World Rules re-runs until next year.