I Can't Believe This is still around....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AhBeeDoi

Jan 4, 2003
here
Visit site
Are there any servers left? I was a linux user and INF was pretty sweet running on that platform.

Ha, ha. My clan disbanded years ago and we were pretty awesome. As a west coast clan, we couldn't get into too many matches. I miss Dalk and my other mates. Guess, it was time to grow up and leave.

Carpetsmoker

Nexus-6
Jan 20, 2008
Netherlands
arp242.net
I haven't played in some time. But yeah, there are still people playing.
I believe the best time to find them lurking around is about 2000 - 2300 GMT +1

Also see my signature ... (I should keep records of times/number of people...)

TheWolf$M.Inc.$

Knife Fiend
Jul 6, 2001
Tennessee
minc.darkelves.net
Hah, my login still works as well. Thanks for those pics, Prowler... was amazing to see my old guildies in some of them (Benny/Fox/Shady). I still talk to Fox regularly. Such..memories...here...

(edit: dear god look at my signature! wtf! lol)

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
OMG ABE! you F*ck nut! :( Why haven't you called me? leaving me to buy a soda in that hotel doesn't take that long :( All I got now is snakeye and his zombie sh*t :(

Yeah I remember plaing 2.86 offline .. it was a blast :D

Ofcourse WeeD is still alive, it will never die :D .... it just doesn't move as much as it used to.. =/

Last edited:

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
I have still to this day not played a better game with a better group of assholes in my life.

Hi guys

Through your link I ended up on realmaps where they had a link to "Yemen" which was the last map I ever made for a game...i almost shat bricks when I thought I was gonna see some photos, but the link was dead

NTKB redux

Jun 2, 2010
Long time no see people. I know I was an angry dick back in the day (many of you were too!) but I have a lot of good memories here. Sorry to anyone who took things to the heart, I digged a little too deep at times I know. Good luck in life, farewell.