Post if you read this!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
I was telling a few of my friends about this mod and wanted them to join me in a server. HTM|Minion, seems your server is down now, and I didn't see any others either.

HTM|Minion

Insert Custom Title Here
Oct 16, 2005
h-townmadness.com
I can gladly throw the switch and put the Bandits server back up, I took it down to save a little cpu and memory on the colo since it was dead 99% of the time.

**EDIT**

It's back up... just for you. ;)

Last edited:

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
Thanks, that is very kind of you! I don't see myself being a regular, but my computer is not a good host, so this will be really convenient to have a bit of fun with some friends in other states.

If you are still wanting to save some cpu and memory then I could let you know if I don't think I'll be playing on it anymore.

HTM|Minion

Insert Custom Title Here
Oct 16, 2005
h-townmadness.com
It's all good, you guys have fun. The server is in Dallas, so if you guys are southern U.S. you should ping fairly well.

Here is the status page, if you click the IP address at the top of the map image it should load UT2004 for you and connect you to the server.

Clone Bandits Status

Last edited: