An Observation Of Unreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Definitely remember that site. It's probably where I first got Dark Knight's Unreal from. I'm thinking that Cardiologist was the guy that programmed/fixed some of the server mutators.
Cardi did indeed do a lot of the per-map changes embedded into the controller that 3 used. I think 3 was much more of a tinkerer and troubleshooter than coder but he was incredibly good at finding problem spots. He freely lent me his code to build my own version and offered a lot of help. I ended up deciding it was just a much easier thing to run coop in Unreal and went that direction. 227 is a beast and allowed me to do pretty much everything without having to hack my way through.

I was talking to the regulars at Hitman's TS last night and one guy said that 3 offered his server to Hitty a bit back. They are MH players and I don't think it interested them so they didn't pursue it. I wish I had known that, I'd have carried his server for him. It seems he knew he was going to leave :(