Lets make fun of Fat people.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
I am overweight, but i'm working on losing it because i complain about being fat and not doing anything about it, untill now. I have lost 30 lbls since June.:D But i am not like these people walking around town that are HUGE! i am 220. My goal is 180 of muscle...it is hard trying to get out of this despite people saying it's "simple", it's a lifestyle change, it is not meant to be simple.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Fat people should eat less, and do more excersise.

I'm not fat because i eat all day... Don't stereotype please. I eat less then a person really should eat. 2 meals a day, sometimes 1. Alot of people are fat mostly because they don't excercise enough to lose more calories then gain. I am fat because i sit infront of my computer all day instead of going outside. So what i eat....stays inside me and i get bigger. Pretty logical.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I'm not fat because i eat all day... Don't stereotype please. I eat less then a person really should eat. 2 meals a day, sometimes 1. Alot of people are fat mostly because they don't excercise enough to lose more calories then gain. I am fat because i sit infront of my computer all day instead of going outside. So what i eat....stays inside me and i get bigger. Pretty logical.

or it is a metabolic problem or something.

SnaKe-Fu

Thread Killer.
Dec 26, 2000
California
www.7igaming.com
BS. If you ate some fat dude, you would be fat yourself.

Completely not true. Your body is designed to run on fat as a fuel, and to use carbohydrates (aka: sugar) sparingly. Your brain uses carbs primarily for fuel, but the rest of your body can and should run on fat, protein and limited carbs. Our ancestors were doing it for a very long time by eating lean meats (wild caught fish, grass fed beef, etc.), fats, and getting your carbs from fruit and veggies.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
images

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIeq4i-us8I[/m]

Just to ad weight to my earlier comments, I posted that long ago in the youtube thread.

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showpost.php?p=2462104&postcount=1817

and my top 3 your moma jokes after that...

3. Your mama's so fat her highschool yearbook picture had to be an aerial photo.
2. Your mama's so fat when God said let there be light he had to move her first.
1. Your mama's so fat she uses a mattress as a maxi pad.

I was gonna quote anaemic and DeathBooger's jabs and post a pick of me pointing at my butt that said "kiss my fat ass, kiss it". My wife however asked what I was doing and I told her. To which she responded "what ass?" So Instead...

You two are so fat NASA just added you to their list of gas giants.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
There's way too much there to call it melting.

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
Contrary to popular belief, eating fat doesn't make you fat.

http://www.themq.com/index.php?articles_id=31&issue=104

"In conjuntion with the Food and Drug Administration, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) was granted consent by the president, Congress, and a public opinion poll conducted by 20/20 to ship the former Feed the Children spokeswoman to Ethiopia, where her body will be portioned into bite-sized pieces and then distributed amongst the masses for them to feast upon. The remaining bits will travel farther south, making stops in other agriculturally distressed countries of Africa “as part of an impromptu ‘Pink Elephant’ traveling buffet,” said USAID spokesman Sterling Wallace."

"Africans are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Struthers’S body, including Ethiopian eight-year-old Munik Mulatu, who said through an interpreter, “Oh, we have been waiting for food for so very long. We have seen Ms. Struthers before. She visited us, with a very nice camera crew, and was always eating Hostess snack cakes and kindly giving us the wrappers. But some days she must have been excruciatingly hungry because she yelled at us when we tried to lick her fingers.” Though he never saw a single meal while Struthers was on location, Mulatu said, “the missionaries would tell me and the other children to keep faith and that one day Ms. Struthers would surely feed us. I just never thought eating her dead body was what they meant.”