Sad News

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TraCK

Amateur Sketch
Apr 14, 2005
Kansas City
anyone remeber when jacob used to show up in maps randomly in 2k4? He would just stand there without a name on the scoreboard. kind of reminds me of demoguy..

Last edited:

Rask

Aug 15, 2004
Finland
www.rdegree.net
Anyone happen to have a large resolution image of DemoGuy (more than 768x768 pixels, full or half body shot)? I was thinking of making a background/poster of sorts...

FragTastic

Hitscanned
Nov 10, 2008
Still riding the "Zombie Horse"
Demoguy hanging out with Elvis

I dont think he's dead, i heard he was auditioning for Titanic 2.... lol. The next thing you know he could be saying "Eff yeah" to is some hot young hollywood starlet. (of course there is also a chance it could be one of his many clones wearing lippy....... lol)

DEMOGUY AT THE DOLE OFFICE

CLERK: So you no longer have any income? Epic games have fired you?
DEMOGUY: Eff yerh!

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
DEMo Guy is BRockBRock

hope that worked

brock is wearing a mask cause he didnt die while fighting gorge he just got hurtled into space, hit the rings of saturn, and his face wass messes up. now he wares a mask so he can have sex with lauren again

Last edited:

Kazimira

Necris Fan
Dec 13, 2008
UK
kazumitsu.deviantart.com
DEMo Guy is BRockBRock

hope that worked

brock is wearing a mask cause he didnt die while fighting gorge he just got hurtled into space, hit the rings of saturn, and his face wass messes up. now he wares a mask so he can have sex with lauren again

And she kills herself later when she actualy sees his face.

Well known fact Lauren is just as shalow as Brock.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
after she find's that he is a ugly f*** she grabbs her head and ripps it off and reveals that she is a Skaarj and bites his head off. (both heads if you know what i mean)