Sad News

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
ah ... so demoguy is Mr. Crow in disguise.

long live the Crooooowwww
MISTER that is.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
We could track who the DemoGuy is. First of all, what scheme is he using? Iron Guard? Or some other team? Then, look at the teams and say who is the most probable candidate for the DemoGuy appearance :)

ne_skaju

lost and found
Jan 21, 2008
Izvarino
DemoGuy is Iron Guard man, Mr. Crow isn't.
He wearing helmet probably to protect head from flak cracknels.

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
So let's ask Liandri about Iron Guard :) http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Iron_Guard

Let's see... The Demo Guy can be Romulus or Remus, thus the love for masks. It can also be Brock in disguise. Knowing that UT3 also focuses more on UT99, it can be Xoleras (the description is quite near DemoGuy ;) ). Though Brock is very popular, so I guess DemoGuy is really Brock is disguise :)

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Mr. Crow's top hat offers equal protection !
There's no way to beat the croooowwww ...

TheIronKnuckle

What the hell is this "ballin" thing?
*hint*
DemoGuy mutator

Sets randomly player model to DemoGuy after changing team.
I would take it!

but seriously i find it funny how everyone whined about demoguy for a whole ****ing year and then the moment epic announces that the bug will be gone in the next patch you all come out and express your true love for demoguy. :lol:

I would definately lol at some kind of demoguy mutator, console command or map specific easter egg. Soem sort of tribute to demoguy is needed in the game imo. Maybe if they officially renamed harlin's skin to demoguy....

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
So let's ask Liandri about Iron Guard :) http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Iron_Guard

Let's see... The Demo Guy can be Romulus or Remus, thus the love for masks. It can also be Brock in disguise. Knowing that UT3 also focuses more on UT99, it can be Xoleras (the description is quite near DemoGuy ;) ). Though Brock is very popular, so I guess DemoGuy is really Brock is disguise :)
Wow, way to take something funny and make it un-funny. :c

dc

Aug 17, 2005
I have no clue what demoguy is so I'm just gonna
crysmile.gif
crysmile.gif
crysmile.gif
crysmile.gif