UE2 - UT2kX Can't get Teamskins working

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Expiriment_Kow

The Big BeachBall
Aug 16, 2005
www.freewebs.com
Alright, so I decided to try my hand at making a skin for UT2k4. I get everything done except teamskins and I decide to export it to Unreal to see how it looks and if it got my bio and everything. Worked perfectly. Then I decide to throw in some teamskins. I throw the texture into the package and then go in-game only to find that the skin doesn't work at all anymore. It shows no mesh and no skin now.

What's going on? :hmm:

JohnnySix

Caffienated Haemoglobin
Apr 6, 2002
England
planetunreal.com
Alright, so I decided to try my hand at making a skin for UT2k4. I get everything done except teamskins and I decide to export it to Unreal to see how it looks and if it got my bio and everything. Worked perfectly. Then I decide to throw in some teamskins. I throw the texture into the package and then go in-game only to find that the skin doesn't work at all anymore. It shows no mesh and no skin now.

What's going on? :hmm:

Make sure you're naming them the same as the epic skins, it's looking at the suffix to determine which one to load.