wtf?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MassChAoS

echo "NaliCity";
May 23, 2002
www.chaoticdreams.org
OO7MIKE said:
Because i'm very sure you are not aware of the current situation of nalicity, i will inform you.

Nalicity is broken up into 2 different groups. The forums and Site admins. Rarely do either sides meet for anyreason. Talking to the forumers about a problem on the site isnt going to get you anywhere. Sad, but very true.

Im not part of the staff anymore. I'm pretty sure I was the last site admin that actually spent time with the site forumers.
I just thought I'd mention here that I visit the forums every day and check on posts in general and staff forums, I don't visit the map editing and other stuff forums because most of that doesn't relate to the site at all.

OO7MIKE said:
If your not, just ask MassChAoS who uploaded your maps with out your permission. I'm very confident he could tell you since all members have to log on to upload.
As far as I know, she had to upload the maps or they were imported from NC2.

Maps removed, if I missed one, let me know.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
My apologies.....i wasnt very exact with what i was trying to say. I ment admins who frequently visit "other stuff" Since that is where most of the action goes on. Its been a while since i looked elsewhere.