Game server rental

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Frodo37

Oct 6, 2004
I want to rent a ut2004 gameserver......... I have been researching them on the web, but there are so many to choose from.... can anyone give me some feedback from experience on which would be the best performance (ping) from northern michigan.
I have a read alot positive, and some not so positive on a company by the name of VSK game servers..........
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.......

quillion

Q-Basics
Jun 4, 2004
Frodo37 said:
I want to rent a ut2004 gameserver......... I have been researching them on the web, but there are so many to choose from.... can anyone give me some feedback from experience on which would be the best performance (ping) from northern michigan.
I have a read alot positive, and some not so positive on a company by the name of VSK game servers..........
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.......

The biggest advice i can give you is STAY AWAY FROM VSK SERVERS..
way to many bad story about them and their funny dealings.

XEvilWyvernX

May 20, 2004
Yeah stay away from VSK
1)They Flat out lie to their clients
http://www.blackbagops.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=21418&highlight=vsk#21418
i could dig up a ton of forum post about them but not worth the effort
They even tried to say there site wasnt php nuke before and it was all custom html last time i checked html and php arent even the same
What kind of example do you show to your clients by not being honest with them
2) They filter out all legitimate complaints out of there forum making themselves look flawless
3) Don't complain about their lousy service too much theyll shut off you service and keep you money even if youve prepaid for it
They are notorious for this
4)If you like being restricted by a ton of rules go with them lol
they allow no logging of any sort on their servers well i guess this kills any ideas of running like abotu 100 ods i can think of including most cheat protections

If you want some recommendations just contact me directly I don't like advertising on forums most places are against it :)
5)Dont let their prices reel you in there are several places even cheaper with much better service