Where did most of the old BuF crew go?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
People always reminisce about the "good old days" when their original group of friends on a forum were the dominant posters but in fact the overall quality of stuff here has, if anything, gone up over the last few years imho.

The UT3 forum is kinda meh, but I think UT3 can reasonably be blamed for that.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
I've noticed that since UT3's release, activity on this website shot up massively. But along with it came a lot "OMG LOL BBQ OMG YOU NOOOOOOOB HAHAHA" kind of posts..... kinda sad.

I was there to survive the... wait, how many crashes were there? Two? When? Because I left BeyondUnreal for a while to focus on schoolwork (I had 5 AP classes in one semester last year)

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
I was hoping that UT3 would bring it back for me, too. :(
I haven't tried it yet.

Oh. Yeah, I'm still here, too, though I doubt that I loom large as anyone you'd remember.

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
My current rig can't handle it, so I'm not really that interested. I was incredibly interested in the possibility of a 360 port...