Monster Bowl IV!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
April 2nd. I like it when a rep of the FH team come to participate. Anyway, details later, or you can check my server forum for details.

I'm going to make it quite interesting and a little unorthodox type of tournament. First, three brand spanking new maps. Second, these maps will have traps, and limited weaps, ammo, etc. Third, it's going to be more fun than !holehcraps.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
Bump.

I've added contest info on www.light-central.com. I am making 2 maybe 3 new maps. Having problems already with having time to make them :(. I had to travel with work 2 days last week. I had to sub for somebody in tennis league last Wednesday. I have two tennis matches today, and got to travel again this week. Plus, my wife had a bad fever, and almost had to take her to the emergency room this weekend. Sucks when you got no time for fun.

MrSmiles

selimsrm
Jan 8, 2005
Swizzle Firma
DeathAdder said:
Bump.

I've added contest info on www.light-central.com. I am making 2 maybe 3 new maps. Having problems already with having time to make them :(. I had to travel with work 2 days last week. I had to sub for somebody in tennis league last Wednesday. I have two tennis matches today, and got to travel again this week. Plus, my wife had a bad fever, and almost had to take her to the emergency room this weekend. Sucks when you got no time for fun.
wow similar situation here. i'm on vacation this week and i have tennis practice almost every day for the next few months

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
Monster Bowl IV Update:

It's coming this Saturday!! Looks like I will have two new maps, but they will look ugly. I have been struggling so much for time. However, the maps are workable, playable. They are incomplete as there is no bot pathing, deco, and other detailing.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
ooops!!! I'm glad everyone ignored my last post. It's actually this Saturday, April 2nd. I have FHI-CellMateLovers, and FHI-TheDig maps ready to go. I am working on FHI-RedRain right now, and I hope to finish it before Saturday.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
DeathAdder said:
ooops!!! I'm glad everyone ignored my last post. It's actually this Saturday, April 2nd. I have FHI-CellMateLovers, and FHI-TheDig maps ready to go. I am working on FHI-RedRain right now, and I hope to finish it before Saturday.

Those maps sound quite interesting.. :)

Remember that we're interested in community made maps, so if you've got some good ones, throw 'em our way and we'll see if we can include them in v4. (Which is coming soon)