Looking for sponsors to help raise $400 for a server..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CHrOmE-DoMe

mess with me son, and its good night
Mar 20, 2001
UK
www.scoobyfanatic.co.uk
Anybody got any good ideas?
Becuase my clan is international we are having probs organizing payments..

So, how do other clans manage?

Daddybone?
Anyone?

We are keen to put a server out there that'll run INF286 and unreal INF and TO.. something for everyone..
BUT we need to pay for the hardware.. and reliable good ideas are welcomed.

Thanks
-ChRoMe-

Tommy Atkins

Older, but no wiser
Mar 17, 2001
UK
Robbery

Extortion, bribery, hacking. We used all these tactics and more to raise the cash for the late, lamented Limey servers...

One prob though- most of the clan is now starting five year stretches for their fund raising endevours. And if you're familiar with prison showers, yo'll know what I mena by 'stretch' :D

Fenris

[-I-]Fenris
Aug 4, 1999
Hamburg,Germany
www.inforcers.org
We simply rented a server. It comes at 130 Euros a month.

One member (in this case me ;) ) has the patience to collect all the money and do the contract to his name.

The other members send money whenever they can in the most various ways...

Camel_Toe(l)

Form Fitting
Mar 19, 2001
Not Toledo!
Well if I were you I'd donate your sperm or blood - whatever is worth more :p

Either that or hold a cardboard sign at the corner of an exitramp stating your hard-luck story and ask for spare change.

OR, you could take a paintbucket and 2 sticks and play "music" as people exit a sporting event. Be sure to have a tin can to collect donations!