What things gives you nightmares?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Moofis

May 20, 2004
Well aside from everything else in my pethetic life :p I just watched the movie "Donnie Dargo" and theres a demon rabbit in it which scared the living tissue out of me. What scares the hell out of you?

bcwood16

Baz_uK
May 25, 2004
www.bazutmaps.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
Bananas! You think im joking!! I'm most certianly not!!

Had a horrible dream a long time ago that i dropped an apple from my mums kitched fruit bowl on the floor, well there was a banana in the bowl and it got real pissed of at me hurting the apple. IT jumped up, had these small little arms on its side and eyes, but what scared me the most was its grin, it had this horrible mouth, looks just so evil. Anyway, it jumped accross the other side of the kitched, grabbed a BIG knife and came after me.....not kidding it tryed to kill me, i ran like hell, but for some reason all the doors were locked to get out side, i was trapped alone inside the house with a killer banana.......eveer since i hate the things. Sometimes when im drunk I get a odd flash back from that dream.

People think its funny, maybe i guess it is a tad, but over all, I HATE them, so badly.....I dont find funny.

Anyway...you asked lol

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
rofl Baz. :lol:

When is your birthday? I'll deliver a huge box full of banana's on yer door, just for you! :D

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
The grin of Nuru and Marko in their Whee.gifs and Wheedonut.gif
Ever since I saw thoe I'm afraid that when I open the door of my room, that they'll be in my whellie chair, spinning, and spinning, and spinning over and over again, lwith that evil grin.
It makes me soil myself

LEDx0rz

The most brilliant man that ever lived
Sep 28, 2004
Philidelphia
A world without Led Zeppelin, seriously dolls scare the living **** out of me, when i was little my mom had these dolls all over the house and 1 night i had to go to the bathroom and it was dark, and I thought they were people and i was so scared. IM SERIOUS

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
That's nothing, I dreamt of this weirdo house, it was very dark, almost pitch black, then there was this tunnel, I went inside, hoping for an exit, but instead there was this horrible, demonic screech and this starnge, gorey, bloody, black spider-like creature came out of the shadows and with a long tri-clawed hand and tried to grab me! I ran like hell!!!

What also gives me nightmares is the stories from the bitey castle, scares the living hell out of me, especially when I reach for a lightswitch at night(read the Hand in the Dark :eek: )

Bitey Castle Stories

soyrico

Apr 2, 2000
Visit site
ive seen nightmare on elm street 3 times,freddy vs jason once,i saw part of boogie man,i hear noises coming from the garage each night,i saw something that looked like a evil head one night when i was 7, i was once almost stuck by lightning one night when i was 8,ive been tricked by the scary pic and a scream trick 4 times i hear evil laughs sometimes,and i have lots of nightmares,people treat me unfailrly,and i sometimes feel like some evil satanic freak is trying to take over my mind and i get lots of headaches.

so i hates scary movies,i am afraid of being alone at night,i cry when there is a thunder storm,i am no longer in any way guilable any more,i hate silence, i am 10% scared of sleep(not like is the reason i don't get enough sleep),i hate many people(because i get no respect),i surpress my anger alot(trust me i am a very agresive person i once slapped the power out of my computer because it locked up lagged up froze up and more),(i have no comment about the satanic part that stopped happenng to me),(do you thing the headaches bacause of surpressing my anger)

well that's my list becuase of my aggressive peronality i aint a coward but i'm close

so is this normal for a 10 and 9\10 year old or do you think i am crazy

Last edited by a moderator:

soyrico

Apr 2, 2000
Visit site
RenegadeMark said:
Xan scare me more then all

dude i play with xan mayby i should play with you so you can face your fear

(or make you some crazy guy who's afraid of his own shadow cause he thinks it looks like xan kriegor):lol:

Last edited by a moderator: