Wow......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
there is a few bsp holes,specialy the one by the door edge inside before the ramp.
But aroud here they get away with it,but if it's others maps they fricking slam us for it,(the authors)
I won't mention names,but...............................

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Reciprocity said:
Red, your english...really sucks. Can I get a translation?

Ah sorry,i don't dare to be any clearer than that,but the one (author) who knows of wich i speak ,will understand fully.

Last edited:

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
The build score was hurt by the terrain. I mean, Mambo does some great stuff with terrain but it's not...Chico or David's scale of. At least not this time. Knell was great. It was fresh and new and different. This was just a little too oldskool for the reviewers likening. The rest of the map was grandiose.

Last edited: