Are you interested in a Euro PuF Tourney?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Are you interested in a Euro PuF Tourney?

• Yes, I am

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Yes, I am. And I have some ideas. Read below.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • No I'm not. But I'm not Euro.

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • No I'm not, and I'm a Euro.

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
PuF = PlanetUnreal Forumer

Of course it will be CTF and not DM. Either 4vs4 or 5vs5. Best of 3 maps or added scores. The number of teams depends on the players signing up

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
We started those tournaments so we could get together and have some fun games. That's what it's all about. To have fun.
Why we call it Euro is because of the timezones. You don't have to be a Euro to participate, but the time when the matches are will fit us Euros.
Everyone who post in this forum and have a good sportmanship can call him- or herself a PuF'er. (See another thread about that)
Until now we have only played CTF and that's because most of us are CTF'er.
But nothing says we can't have DM or TDM tourneys also in the future.

Athlon_2o0o

Apr 17, 2001
Europe rules !!!!
Maybe I'll signup too, I post a pretty lot since I found this board in the beginning of May.

Aug 7, 2000
Hey,sign me up ppl......I need a good tourney....
(assuming this tourney is not this week,right?)

Any map ideas? And BTW XX,I wouldn't invite Inq...let's keep the teams balanced...:)

-Revenant

[-Radium-]

Waiting to Respawn
Apr 7, 2001
Visit site
i'll ave a go

altho im weak, it should be fun

P.S. can i have a prize if i sumhow make it to the 1st round (i'll probably dive behind the sofa in ph34r :D )

yep great idea imo

:rolleyes:

;)

XeneX

Volatile
Aug 21, 2000
Swindon, Wiltshire
/me looks all innocent

Its not my fault ;)

Webslinger is fixing the script as we speak - well he better be :D - when he's done and sent it, sign-ups will begin.