Searching for a Map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jambe

Jam Jam Jambe
Dec 8, 2004
I picked up the Unreal Deal Pack when it was half-off and I've been blasting around in UT killing random downtime. I started looking for some old community maps (damnable sentimentality) and can't remember what they were called.

One in particular... a ctf map with a two-level cylindrical "low gravity" chamber in the center connecting the two bases which were basically double-level loops with a ramp or two on the bottom level and a wee elevator to get to the second level (part of it had a glass floor, if I recall correctly).

I'd thought it was called luscious or something along those lines, but searching for that leads me nowhere! Anybody know what this map was called, and maybe if it's still lingering on a server somewhere? Or maybe some remakes of it for UT3?

Last edited: